Its great opportunity to take the help from google.com and youtube.com to get most
relevant specific job related knowledge.
The Basic things to prepare yourself for interview:
1. Take knowledge of the company and business details.
2. Review the Job Description details and try to corelate your education, knowledge,
expertise and experience.
3. Always honest in speech and enlarge the known issue.
4. In Interview session nervousness comes for more expectation to be confirm to get
the job, knowledge gap, lack of confidence.
Better solution to be esy and less expectation about our success to get the job.
5. Maintain Professional dress code, if something unknown then better to confess about
Some More tips and Knowledge:
Dress for Success: Very professional Dress code depending on company criteria.
Arrive on Time for the Interview — and Prepared for Success.
Make Good First Impressions — to Everyone You Encounter.
Be Authentic, Upbeat, Focused, Confident, Candid, and Concise.
Remember Body Language, Avoiding Bad Habits.
Ask Insightful Questions.
Sell Yourself Throughout and then Close the Deal.
Thank Interviewer(s) in Person, by Email, and Postal Mail.